Occupational medicine is a branch of medicine dealing with the effect of work, work environment and work conditions on the employees’ health. Occupational medicine is an interdisciplinary branch which integrates knowledge of work hygiene, work physiology and psychology, industrial toxicology, occupational diseases and general medicine.
- preparation of documents for the categorization of work
- guidance of appointments and examination deadlines
- management of medical care – organization of the occupational healthcare examination
- providing entrance, periodic, particular and exit medical checkup
- regular supervision of workplaces
- First aid training
- consultancy services