Orthopedics is a basic surgical area of medicine. It mainly deals with the prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of disorders and diseases of the supportive and musculoskeletal system. Orthopedics also deals with the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries.
- comprehensive examination of the musculoskeletal system
- diagnostics and outpatient treatment of musculoskeletal system diseases
- chiropractic methods, mobilization and manipulation
- joint injections, including the application of chondroprotective drugs
- preventive ultrasound examination of congenital dysplasia of hip joints in children
- advice and consultation on implantation of artificial joints, surgical treatment of spine (spondylosurgery)
- advice on sports medicine and sports injury treatment