Physiotherapy deals with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of human musculoskeletal disorders. Physiotherapy uses standardized physical therapy procedures and chooses treatment from a range of methodologies such as electrotherapy, magnetotherapy and massage. It is an effective way to prevent serious health problems.
- curative care recommended by a specialist
- kinesiology examination – assessment of functional changes of the musculoskeletal system
- mobilization techniques of peripheral joints and spine
- prevention and treatment of back pain
- individual recommendations of appropriate rehabilitation activities
- ergonomic advice