Practical medicine is a branch of medical care focused on the primary care of adult patients and family medical issues. A general practitioner treats acute and chronic illnesses and provides preventive care and health education to patients.
- providing preventive and medical care by a general practitioner
- preventive examinations focused on the prevention of lifestyle diseases
- diagnostic tests – EKG, sonography, Holter blood pressure monitor (24-hour blood pressure monitoring), CRP test, STREP test, Hemocult etc.
- the collection of blood samples and other biological material
- regular and additional vaccination – including consultancy services
- phone consultation with the doctor
- medical examination for driving license, firearm license etc.
- the issuance of client health certificate
- medical records of clients