Health insurance companies
Our important health insurance partners are:
- 111 Všeobecná zdravotní pojišťovna ČR.
- 201 Vojenská zdravotní pojišťovna ČR.
- 205 Česká průmyslová zdravotní pojišťovna.
- 207 Oborová zdravotní pojišťovna zaměstnanců bank, pojišťoven a stavebnictví
- 209 Zaměstnanecká pojišťovna Škoda.
- 211 Zdravotní pojišťovna ministerstva vnitra ČR.
- 213 Revírní bratrská pokladna, zdravotní pojišťovna.
As well as commercial health insurance companies:
How to change your health insurance company?
You can change your health insurance only once a year. Depending on the date you request a change, you will become a client of a new insurance company either on July 1 (if you apply for the re-registration between January 1 and March 31) or January 1 (if you apply for the re-registration between July 1 and September 30).
You need to complete and sign a paper application for the transition to a new insurance company. Electronic forms cannot replace it.
Your new health insurance company makes your check-out with an existing health insurance company. The new health insurance company will send you a new insurance card which you will prove yourself with when visiting your doctors.